Provide for destitute, orphaned, and handicapped children without regard to caste, creed, race, or religion in a loving family environment and develop our children into successful, productive, and responsible members of society.
- To provide basic needs for our children in a caring family environment.
- To provide education, whereby each child who leaves the orphanage has a marketable skill or talent that will allow them to support themselves.
- To provide medical aid, spiritual guidance, and foster a feeling of pride, heritage, and culture.
- To become involved in the community where our children live and address the human, social and economic needs of the people.
- To incorporate the arts into the lives of our children.
- To communicate, research, investigate, and study cases of economically handicapped and socially deprived people, especially children.