Overall, HOINA has many dedicated volunteers located in India and the United States.
All staff in the United States, including our founder and CEO, volunteers their time to ensure that the funds entrusted to us provide the greatest benefit to the children and elderly we serve in India.
- Darlene Large, founder and CEO, spends half her time in the United States and half her time in India. Learn more about Darlene.
- Amy Mowbray (M.S. The Pennsylvania State University, Agricultural Economics) handles donations, communications with donors, and child sponsorships.
- Sandra Kauffman (B.S. Millersville University, Business) is responsible for general accounting functions and federal and state non-profit reporting and compliance.
- P Anand Babu Babu, a former Lutheran Pastor with Campus Crusade for Christ, is general manager and oversees all programs in India.
- Jani has been office manager at the boys’ home for 17 years.
- Ramadu, a former HOINA child, holds a degree in education, and works as a teacher at the boys’ home.
To volunteer, send an email with your name, phone number, and area of interest to:
Attention: Amy Mowbray
PO Box 636
Brownstown, PA 17508
A HOINA member will contact you with details of ongoing opportunities or when we need your help for specific events. Join us in making a difference!